Restaurant Fire Suppression Inspections
We provide complete restaurant fire suppression system services including 6 month inspections, service, repairs, modifications, and updates as required by the State and insurance provider to keep you in compliance and assure your system is in proper working order. We also provide fire extinguisher services on the same visit to keep all of your equipment on the same service schedule.Click Here Schedule Inspection
Restaurant Fire suppression Systems or kitchen hood systems need to be inspected every 6 months to remain in compliance with California commercial fire code.
6 Month Restaurant Fire Suppression Inspection Includes:
- Test of system and certification
- Hydrostatic testing
- We will file your certification with the local fire authority
- Tags showing certification
Additional Kitchen Hood System Services
At California Fire Protection and Backflow we certify and inspect all restaurant fire suppression systems and kitchen hood systems. Other services we provide include
- Fire suppression system repairs
- Modifications of current systems to meet California fire code
- System upgrades
Why Choose California Fire Protection and Backflow for Fire Inspections?
- We are fully licensed by the State of California
- Fast turn around – in most cases we will have your inspections completed in 2-3 business days
- We submit your inspection report to the local fire authority so you don’t have to.
- If your system needs repairs or updates to pass code we can perform those and get you up to code quickly.
- You will get a reminder before your 6 month inspection is due so that you stay in compliance.
- You will be in compliance with insurance provider requirements as well.
Why Does the State of California Require Restaurant Fire Suppression Inspections?
Restaurant Fire Suppression Systems or Kitchen Hood systems are an important of fire safety. The hood fire systems work quickly in the case of a kitchen fire to extinguish a fire quickly. In a kitchen many different things are cooking at high temperatures and not all fires are extinguished the same way. Restaurant fire suppression systems are designed to extinguish all types of fire including grease fires, oil fires, and more. The system will starve the fire and create a vapor blanket to prevent a reflash of the fire to help keep it from spreading to other areas of the kitchen.
California Fire Protection serves all of Orange County and are licensed inspectors of fire extinguishers, commercial and residential backflow valves, and all fire sprinkler system.