Fire Sprinkler inspection
California fire protection and backflow performs inspections on all types of automation fire sprinklers systems to help you stay complaint with the state and local fire authority. We complete inspections in accordance with NFPA 25 and California Title 19 regulations. Inspections are available to be performed on quarterly, annual, and 5-year intervals as required by the State of California and your insurance provider.Click Here Schedule Inspection
Types of Fire Sprinkler Systems Inspected
We inspect all types of automation fire sprinkler systems including wet systems, dry systems, pre-action, deluge, and water foam systems.
How Fire Sprinkler Inspections Work
You will be compliance in 3 easy steps:
1. Visual inspection – visual inspection ensures that all of the system is up to code.
2. Physical inspection of the system – we test each system, with our tools we will monitor with gauges to make sure the system is running like it should.
3. Certification – We will tag your system, send a report to the local fire authority and to you. You’re done!
Why Chose California Fire Protection and Backflow for Fire Sprinkler Inspections?
- Fast inspections – usually scheduled in 1-3 business days
- Licensed by the State of California
- Licensed and trained in local building codes
- We submit a inspection report to the local fire authority so you don’t have to
- After the inspection is completed you will receive a copy of the full report
- Service to all of Orange County
- Commercial and residential inspections
- We inspect all sizes of fire sprinkler systems from small to large commercial facilities
- Pick up the phone call and your job is done, worry free service
Fire Sprinkler System Repair
Get your fire sprinkler system repair quickly by licensed fire protection professionals. We can repair, modify, or update any commercial or residential fire sprinkler system to bring it up to code. Keep your local fire authority or insurance provider happy while you are in compliance with all California State requirements.
California Fire Protection and Backflow is a fully licensed full service fire protection inspection and backflow testing company. We also provide fire extinguisher service and certification, restaurant fire suppression systems, and backflow testing and repair.