Backflow Testing and Repairs
California Fire Protection and backflow performs all yearly residential and commercial backflow testing to be in compliance with State laws. Backflow preventers keep contaminated and used water from entering back into the city’s clean water main supply or a home’s clean water supply.
We inspect and repair all types of backflow preventers for irrigation systems, domestic systems, restaurant backflow, and commercial fireline preventers to keep your home or business in compliance with local codes.
The State of California requires commercial and residential backflow preventer testing each year. The tests need to be submitted to the department of health and to the local water company to avoid interruption of water service.Click Here Schedule a Test
Backflow Testing in Orange County
Residential and commercial backflow inspections are required yearly by the local water company. What you get with backflow testing:
- State of California licensed test of backflow preventers.
- Submission of the test to Orange County health department and the local water company.
- We inspect irrigation systems, domestic systems, restaurant backflow.
- Inspection of systems from ½ inch systems to 12 inch systems.
- Inspections usually happen within 2-3 business days.
- We send yearly reminders before your inspection is due to stay in compliance.
Backflow Preventer Repair
No repair is too big or too small. Our technicians will arrive quickly to get your system back and running. We are licensed to test and repair all types of backflow devices from small residential devices to large commercial fireline preventers. We make your annual testing simple and take care of all the paperwork so you can focus on your business.
California Fire Protection and Backflow serves the entire Orange County area with residential and commercial backflow testing and repairs. We also do annual and semi annual fire prevention inspections, restaurant fire suppression systems, and fires extinguisher service and inspections.